- You can play the soundfile from the programme selected by you via your laptop/computer. At this moment playing via smartphone is not yet possible. You need a stable internet connection to play the soundfile online (streaming). For Apple/Mac users: it is not possible to play the soundfiles using Safari as internetbrowser; please select another browser to prevent the soundfiles from not playing properly.
- We would advise you to play the sound, for example, via a JBL box or loudspeaker of similar quality. Preferably as close to the body as possible. Explanation: the better the sound quality, the stronger the healing effect. The quality of the internal soundcard of your laptop or tablet is often not good enough for a healing effect. That is why we advise that you play the sound via an external speaker of good quality. If you want to improve the quality even more, you could consider using a Dragonfly from Audioquest (or a mobile USB DAC of similar quality). To prevent possible electro-magnetic radiation stress, we advise that you connect your laptop/tablet via a cable (3.5 mm audio jack cable) to the speaker (instead of via Bluetooth).
How to use; explained in 3 steps:
- You can only play the soundfiles on this website when you are logged in to your account. Click right top in the menu bar on the doll icon to log in. Enter the log-in data that you received by e-mail (username and password). Press enter once.
- When logged in, you can select the desirable programme via the product pageSelect the programme and click on ‘Listen now’. You will see a page with extra information about how and when to use. We strongly advise you to read through the items at this point.
- Press ‘Listen now’ again. You will see a new screen. You can adapt the play time of the soundfile to 20,30,40 minutes. In this screen you can adjust the waiting time to 1 minute. Then press the start button 1x. The timer will start running and the soundfile will start and you can enjoy your online soundhealing treatment.
Tip: you can play 2 or more soundfiles together by repeating this procedure on an extra page/tab (in the same browser); you will stay logged in when opening the website via new page/tab.
‘Just let it happen’. Make sure you are in a comfortable position in a quiet environment, where you can play the soundfile undisturbed and without interruption. Do not play the soundfile when driving or otherwise involved in traffic and/or any situation requiring your alertness and attention! This will help you to deeply relax during the healing.
You do not have to play the sound at loud volume. Make sure the sound can be heard well, without becoming irritating or sounding too loud. Sound is a wavelength the body can easily absorb. The sounds are vibrations absorbed by the whole body; the effect is therefore not restricted to you ears. We recommend not using a headphone, because this restricts the absorption of the sounds by the body.
Most people said that, at first, they had to get used to it before experiencing a deep, timeless relaxation during the healing. Young children who can not yet sit still for longer periods, may quietly play or read during the playing of the soundfile. Animals will in general respond very well to the sound healing and will calmly stand, sit or lie down. If necessary you can distract them with some food. Leave your animals alone as much as possible during the healing, but do keep an eye on them.
Important: the soundfiles are generated anew and adapted every day to the actual frequencies of that moment. Therefore it is no use recording the soundfile to keep and later play again and/or share with others. After 24 hours the healing effect will have gone, as the information is no longer up to date.